Israeli Prime Minister Netanyahu
- In a speech to a combined session of the House and Senate, PM Netanyahu reiterated his stand that Israel will not return to the 1967 borders.
- He needed to say that because of what President Obama said in his speech he gave a day prior to PM Netanyahu’s arrival from Israel.
- The President’s view differs from PM Netanyahu’s.
- Glenn stands with Israel.
- Glenn feels that soon each person will need to know where he or she stands with respect to Israel. Glenn showed a short segment of PM Netanyahu’s speech. This was the portion during which he said Jerusalem must never again be divided and must remain the capital of Israel.
- Glenn called attention to V. P. Joe Biden sitting behind PM Netanyahu not applauding while the rest of the chamber gave the PM a standing ovation.
- The UN vote is coming soon to establish a Palestinian state.
- The Wall Street Journal reported…
“Would be a visible show of Israel’s isolation on the international stage.”
o Glenn feels that coming up is a “last call” – for good or for evil.
The World is Changing
- This is an important time in our nation’s history.
- It will mean survival or death.
- Citizens need to decide.
- What direction is the world changing to?
- Change has been coming and you can see it by looking back 50 years, 20 years.
- Powerful people and nations are working to change things.
- Trillions of dollars are at stake.
- Will we be more free or less free?
- China Asks USA to Respect Pakistan’s Sovereignty
- Pakistan is upset how they were treated by the US after the Bin Laden raid.
- They are seeking support elsewhere – China.
- California has a budget problem: “High Court to California! Cut Prison Inmates by 33,000”
- Officials have two years.
- That is 1,300 prisoners per month.
- People like Van Jones have been waiting for this. And Francis Fox-Piven. And Bill Ayres.
- What was one of the first things Saddam or Qaddafi did to increase chaos? He released the prisoners.
- High Gas Prices “Quantitative Easing, Falling Dollar Help Gas Prices Upward
- The media is surprisingly tolerant this time around.
- Republicans on the Joint Economic Committee did a study and found falling US dollar and Quantitative Easing are the main factors in driving up the price of oil and gas.
- Energy prices are skyrocketing. That’s not a good thing unless that is part of your plan, like our President’s.
- Moody’s: “Greek Default May Hit Europe Ratings”
- “Whatever happens will be quite destabilizing”.
- After that news, European markets started to take a dive.
- Glenn showed video of demonstrations in Spain.
- Glenn pointed to the chalkboard with the strategy to be used by the radicals/socialists/communists/Islamists.
- He related as to how he took a lot of heat for that strategy.
- He said, “Let it be my tombstone.”
- “Obama Seeks Broader Powers to Combat Terrorism”
- This is not good.
- A Bill currently in the works gives the President expansive new authority to wage war.
- It is being called way too broad, confusing, way too ambiguous and could mean almost anything.
- Cass Sunsteen come to mind?
- The War Powers Act deadline has come and gone with nary a peep from the press.
- The President can now wage war with a stroke of a pen anytime he wants to.
- There is no accountability by the Congress.
- Glenn suggests that the President doesn’t need Congress’ approval on anything any more.
- He suggests they take more vacation time off.
- Fatah, Hamas Praise Russia
“Appreciated the support of Russia in their efforts to reach national reconciliation and establish a sovereign Palestinian state.”
o It’s almost like the whole world is coming together around creating a Palestinian state.
o Don’t miss tomorrow’s program.
o Bloomberg: Food – Price Swings
“Costlier food also contributed to riots across Northern Africa and the Middle East that toppled leaders in Egypt and Tunisia this year.”
o The gauge of eight commodities is 73% higher than one year ago.
o The causes…
o Extreme Weather
o World food production will have to rise 70% by 2050 to feed a population forecast to grow to 9 billion people…”
The World as the Prize
- Glenn feels he has been successful at predicting events.
- He says all he does is listen to world leaders and madmen and take them at their word.
- He feels that by fall, things are going to get dicey.
- It will all happen in the Middle East.
- But, the effects will be felt worldwide.
Glenns Record to Date
He showed video segments of him making the following predictions…
- The Economy
- Buy gold. You dollar will be worthless.
- When he started saying buy gold, it was $600 per ounce. Now, it is $1520 per ounce.
- Buy it for protection, not as an investment.
- Food and Energy What is coming…
- Higher interest rates.
- Higher energy prices.
- Higher food prices.
- Executive Orders
- Congress will be irrelevant.
- Cass Sunsteen is in his dream job.
- He is an expert in going around the Constitution.
- His wife is equally important. Her “Responsibility to Protect” theme was used to justify action in Libya.
- Middle East
- Destabilize Egypt and the Middle East.
- Tunisia as an “Arch Duke Ferdinand” moment.
- The President gave a speech.
- Madmen are reinventing the world to their own liking.
- Glenn then showed the stained glass window at the Fabian Socialist Society depicting workers heating the world up and hitting on it to remold it.
- Glenn showed a map of the world drawn on a chalkboard and noted that that is what is at stake.
- He asks, “Who is playing?”
- The US is not playing. It is being played. We are a card in the game.
- George Soros
- With allies in government, unions, Global Warming, Banking, Corporations, Media, Radicals, Churches
- Some of his allies are, in part, so that someone else doesn’t control them e.g., radicals, churches.
- Has a military, Energy, and Radicals
- It is using oil to control Europe.
- Is building a $20 billion nuclear power plant in Turkey.
- Exerts influence in former communist countries.
- Is developing stronger ties with Venezuela.
- Has money, people, technology and resources
- Now the world’s biggest buyer of gold.
- They don’t like an unstable world.
- Oil, Faith
- Faith is on their side.
- Radicalized Islam is the winner in the end, because faith trumps money.
- The US can win if we hold with…
- Firm reliance on divine providence.