In studio audience.
Competing View of “Change”
- Back in January, critics derided Glenn for predicting the formation of an Islamic Caliphate.
- He held up a book, published in the US, about the Caliphate and how it could be put together.
- He showed a portion of a video form the UK, “Our Vision for Change” supporting a Caliphate.
- Glenn made the point that “change” may be important to America, but there is a competing vision for change and for how things are run – a worldwide Caliphate.
- He showed a portion of a video of Louis Farrakhan saying that your time to rule is done.
- Glenn discussed yesterday’s program devoted to energy and how the government is locking it up to keep it from use.
- He then turned his attention to the 25 – 60 year old generations and how they turned their children over to the schools and to TV to raise them.
- Now, the kids are going out into the world unprepared.
- Today, we endorse an educational system that does not teach critical thinking, but passing a test.
- This system produces only 12% of high school seniors with a grasp of their own nation’s history.
- That system is repeated at the college level and those graduates have hundreds of thousands of dollars in college loans to repay.
- He showed a graph of the increasing costs of education – up as much as 400% since 1941 – 1945.
Question and Answer
Glenn and the audience of college-age young adults participated in a question and answer session. They discusses…
- The value of a college education.
- What do you do after college.
- What opportunities are available.
- Do you know what you want before you go to college.
- You need guidance for some learning, but $50,000?
- Interns and internships.
Anthony Irsik, Overachiever
Glenn introduced Anthony Irsik, age 11, from Alaska.
· Anthony aimed to unite churches in his Alaska community.
· He hosted a “Singspiration” event (www.matsusing.com)
The Original Argument
- Josh Charles heard Glenn’s request for an updated version of the Federalist Papers.
- He went out and did it.
- Josh finally got the material to Glenn.
- Glenn published it as “The Original Argument”.
- Glenn announced on the show that the book debuted as Number One on the New York Times Book Review list.