In response to some critics saying that Glenn is “crazy” or he is lying, he recapped a number of things mentioned on his program that are now coming true.
- Monitizing the debt
- The New York Times running a story that the country is still careening towards bankrupcy.
- Legislators are preparing a letter to send to Ben Bernanke urging him to stop QE-2
- Glenn also recommended
- Get out of debt
- Get out of the stock market
- Buy gold for protection
- He also predicted prices will go up because of the printing of money by the Fed
- Corn is up 20%
- Tuition is up 7.9%
- Wal-Mart Food survey, shopping cart is up 0.6% in 2 months.
- Mexico has a problem with drug gangs. 7,100 people were killed in Mexico in the last 3 years.
- People are announcing themselves:
- Larry O’Donnell announces he is a socialist on MSNBC
- The communist party releases a video showing ordinary Americans with normal interests who are also communists.
- Radicals are rioting in Europe. Glenn expects it to come to America as well.
- He read a clip from a New York Times article that was very complementary about revolutionaries and radicals that meet at a location in New York City. At the meeting being reported on, a good time was had by all.
- He showed a clip of President Obama explaining how the Health Care Bill put in place a structure that will be available for adding to at a later date.
- He showed a clip of the communist party announcement where they tout they are working together with the AFL/CIO.
- He showed a clip of Paul Krugman appearing on a Sunday talk show discussing Death Panels and higher taxes are inevitable. Sara Palin was just a bit early.
- He touted again the book “5,000 Year Leap” http://www.amazon.com/5000-Year-Leap-Original-Authorized/dp/0880801484/ref=sr_1_1?s=books&ie=UTF8&qid=1289940077&sr=1-1
How do you get prepared? See his new book “Broke” http://www.amazon.com/Broke-Restore-Trust-Truth-Treasure/dp/1439187193/ref=sr_1_1?s=books&ie=UTF8&qid=1289940139&sr=1-1
This book has political solutions to America’s problems.
For other type problems ask yourself –
- Does the solution being raised come from Washington?
If yes, does the solution match the ones listed in “Broke”? Then vote appropriately.
If no, vote and then…
- Educate yourself and your family.
- Find God, simplify your life, and find what is of real value.
- Get out of debt. Prepare for the worst and hope for the best.
A recent study found that the average American has $25,000 of unused stuff in their house. Ask yourself, can that be better used to get ready?
- There is a boycott announced of the new “Sara Palin’s Alaska” program on The Learning Channel.
- The boycotting organization is the Credo Organization.
- Glenn notes that it is funded by George Soros.
- Also noted were other participating organizations that one way or another were also funded in whole or in part by George Soros.
October Jobs Report
- Glenn showed a clip where it was announced that 151,000 jobs were added to the economy in the month of October.
- However, a researcher announced that the formula used to perform this calculation has been under modification.
- This may explain why some predictions were off for October and several prior months.
Food Price Increases
- Glenn announced that he now is working with ASAMOM.ORG and 912SUPERSENIORS.ORG.
- Their members will monitor food prices in grocery stores daily and post results weekly.
- You can check out their web sites for additional information.