Glenn see a lot of pressures in the world happening at the same time; a perfect storm. He feels it is possible for those to lead to a catastrophic global collapse.
“Doom and Gloom”?
He showed a video clip from Good Morning America where they showed Glenn on his program with a voice-over discussing him as a “doom and gloom” conspiracy theorist. He suggested that there might be something in events unfolding around the world like…
- Global financial crisis
- Food prices rising around the world
- Middle Eastern uprisings
- Oil problems
- Radical Islamists grabbing power in the Middle East
- Radical Islamists teaming up with socialists in Europe
- Natural disasters
Glenn said that the message he is trying to send is not “doom and gloom” but to prepare people for what’s coming.
He referred to his map of the world with crisis points highlighted. Japan was one of those crisis points and not just from the earthquake.
- Prior to the earthquake, the International Monetary Fund (IMF) listed Japan as one of the countries that could not withstand a major domestic problem.
- After the quake, the Japanese central banks started printing money to help ease the economic disruption.
- Central bankers all over wanted to help, so they too are printing money.
- Japan’s problems impact Louisiana – they can’t get parts from Japan to make things.
- This one event is rippling across the globe.
Spain and Portugal
Previously there were dire predictions about Spain and Portugal.
- Now there are no warnings, etc., but both countries are in trouble.
- If they fail, will banks fail?
- Will Europe fail?
- Will things become more unstable or less?
- All the instabilities noted above are increasing the pressure.
With food prices increasing, we are burning food for fuel.
- In this country, corn is being used for ethanol.
- In China, they are burning 98% of the world’s cassava chips for fuel.
- Cassava is the 3rd largest source of carbohydrates in the world.
- The price has doubled since 2008.
Do you have a right to food?
Glenn asks if we remember the program during which he discussed Cass Sunsteen and increased agricultural regulations that increased the cost of food. Now, Cass Sunsteen and the Food and Drug Administration are questioning your right to food. In “FDA on the right to food”…
“…produce, obtain and consume the foods of their choice. There is no deeply rooted historical tradition of unfettered access to food of all kinds…to the …contrary, society’s long history of food regulation stretches back to the dietary laws of biblical times.”
People are vulnerable to instability. People are struggling for food, all over the globe. Also, fuel, jobs and money – due to inflation. He asks if this makes a country more stable or less.
What’s to worry?
Remember the people who told you not to worry about…
- Fanny and Freddy
- Illegal aliens signing up for loans they couldn’t afford
- Van Jones, a 9/11 “truther” in the White House
- Raising the debt limit
- Shutting down the Gulf oil production
- Jeremiah Wright
- Closing Gitmo
- He’s not in bed with the unions
- Nothing is going to come of GE
Those same people are telling you today not to worry. If they are wrong, don’t worry. With God, values, the Constitution and each other, if we stick together we will be fine.
Glenn drew boxes on the world map to combine countries for ease of visualizing problems.
- Spreading into West Africa, Asia, Spain, Greece and Turkey.
- Russia is having problems with radical Islamists.
- A U.S. general is warning the government of the increase in Iran’s visits to Venezuela.
- Flights have doubled since 2005.
- Chavez has nationalized a number of entire industries.
- Brazil has just elected a Marxist revolutionary as president.
- There are reports that Hezbollah is now in South America.
- Hezbollah is Iranian.
Glenn discussed the violence in Mexico and featured one figure, a noted poet who lost his son to drug cartel violence.
- That man is advocating bringing together the police and drug cartels to stop the violence.
- Glenn then showed a video of people in Mexico marching with signs asking for the violence to stop.
- Remember Glenn has said that when people are desperate enough, they will accept promises from anyone to solve the problem.
Glenn said that we in the U.S. are far behind the rest of the world in terms of social violence.
You must ask yourself “Is the global trend to be more unrest or less.”
Mr. Soros is holding two conferences.
- This is to be a third Breton Woods conference, Breton Woods III.
· Glenn suggests looking up the Breton Woods conferences I and II to see what they did.
· The objective of the conference is to…
“Establish new international rules and a grand bargain that rearranges the entire financial order.”
2. This one is “The National Conference for Media Reform”.
· Glenn put up magnetic logos of the organizations that were attending this conference. Almost all were George Soros funded organizations attending this George Soros event.
Glenn wonders why other people are not reporting on this? His big problem is that he doesn’t see any leaders around the world talking about freedom. The whole world is up for grabs.
· Iran and Turkey (a NATO member)
· Iran and Russia (Built the Iranian nuclear power plant)
· Iran and Egypt
· Saudi Arabia and China (Saudi Arabia is negotiating with China to sell them oil)
Glenn noted that on the Time magazine list of the 100 most influential people in the world, George Soros was not even on the list. Glenn was in Number 5 position.
More information is available at www.glennbeck.com.