Guest Host: Eric Bolling, Fox Business Contributor
- The House passed the Continuing Budget Resolution – 59 Republicans voted No.
- Bringing down the budget. Eric showed a video of President Obama speaking…
- The cuts start with the $38 billion already cut
- Over the 12 year time period, the President claims a $750 billion cut, but…
- $38.5 billion X 12 years = $462 billion.
- Cut defense spending by $400 billion.
- Tax-code spending cuts (closing tax loop holes)
- Total $4 trillion in 12 years.
- Eric then interviewed Representative Paul Tonko (D-NY) for an explanation of how President Obama got to the $4 trillion total.
- He showed a video of President Obama discussing “reduced spending in the tax code” for millionaires and billionaires.
- Eric commented on how tax increases (closing tax loopholes) are counted as cost savings and how the assumption that Obamacare will reduce employee costs so that small businesses increase. Both are assumptions.
- He then showed the Debt Clock at $14 trillion plus.
Guest: Representative Steve King (R-Iowa)
- $35 billion in cuts is not enough.
- Representative king voted No on the 2011 Budget Resolution.
- More debt was accrued during the debate on the Budget Resolution bill than was cut.
- He wants no funding for Obamacare.
- He is No on the debt ceiling increase.
- The debt limit has been raised three times since Obama became President.
Guest: Virg Bernero, Mayor of Lansing, MI
- He is proud to stand with union brothers and sisters.
- He supports collective bargaining.
- He contends that federal employees are not paid more than private sector employees.
- 16% of MI workforce belongs to a union.
- MI has an 11% unemployment rate.
Guest: Tim Carney, Senior Political Columnist, Washington Examiner
- Giant companies paying zero or very low taxes are not breaking the law.
- GE hired 1,000 people to work in their tax division. That’s one of the most profitable company divisions.
- It’s the tax code that is broken.
- Small businesses can’t take advantage of tax loopholes the way large businesses can. In a complex tax environment, large businesses do better than small businesses.
- Jeff Immelt, Head of GE, has always been on the same page as President Obama.
Guest: Neil Boortz, Radio Host
- The only people that pay taxes are individual consumers.
- A Fair Tax (at fairtax.org).
- 86% of all purchases come from major corporations – it is difficult to avoid paying a Fair Tax.
Eric then showed a spokesperson from the House Committee on Terrorism saying that the Federal Government did not have a consistent policy toward the Muslim Brotherhood and its associated groups either here in the U.S. or in Egypt.
- Dr Zuhdi Jasser, American Islamic Forum for Democracy
- Robert Spencer, Director, Jihad Watch and Author “Stealth Jihad” (http://www.amazon.com/Stealth-Jihad-Radical-Subverting-America/dp/1596985569/ref=sr_1_1?s=books&ie=UTF8&qid=1303590950&sr=1-1 )
- We have been playing defense against a global jihad ideology.
- The Muslim Brotherhood is the primary cancer cell.
- Representative King’s hearings brought out that we don’t have a strategy.
- The core ideology of the Muslim Brotherhood has not changed.
- Dictators are in bed with CAIR and the Muslim Brotherhood.
- CAIR solicited funds from Qaddafi.
- The Muslim Brotherhood is making inroads into the Egyptian revolution more quickly than anyone could have imagined.
- The Muslim Brotherhood won 77% in a referendum held in Egypt just a few weeks ago.
- The Muslim Brotherhood is the largest group in the movement in Egypt and is poised to take power there.
- The Muslim Brotherhood has a strategic goal for the U.S. to destroy western civilization from within.
- The Muslim Brotherhood associated organizations (e.g., Muslim Students Association, CAIR – Council on American Islamic Relations, etc.) are working to subvert our way of life.
- We will see an Islamic state in Libya following Qaddafi.