Glenn showed videos of demonstrations in various Middle Eastern Countries.
Part 1 The radical Islamists/communists/ socialists will
· Work together against Israel.
· Work together against capitalism.
· Work together to overturn stability.
Part 2 is next. It is The Protests Become Contagious
· They cascade
· They sweep the Middle East
- They begin to destabilize Europe and the rest of the world.
In 2006 Glenn said…
“At some point America would be so weak that her enemies will all pounce without coordination.”
Glenn feels that it is too soon to determine if Egypt’s revolution is a “success”. He wants to see additional evidence of…
- Do we see positive or negative change in how Egypt…
- Deals with the U.S.
- Deals with Israel
- Expresses Islamic extremist rhetoric
- Do we see human rights violations?
- Is the government increasing or decreasing the rights of
- Religious minorities
- He then discussed the spiritual leader of the Muslim Brotherhood, listed as the ninth most important Muslim in the world. He is the voice of the Muslim Brotherhood. He spoke at a rally last Friday to say that..
o “The revolution is not over.”, and
o He spoke of not turning the revolution over to “hypocrites”. Per the Jerusalem Post, “hypocrites” in the terminology of the Muslim Fundamentalists are Muslims that do not practice the “True Faith” as they define it.
The German paper Der Spiegel reports that he advocates establishing a…
o “United Muslim Nations” as a contemporary of the Caliphate and the only alternative to the hegemony of the West.”
o In short, keep the revolution pure by turning it over to the Muslim Brotherhood.
Glenn then showed video of one of the Google Executives that helped plan and organize the uprising in Egypt.
- On the video he said that the Muslim Brotherhood was not part of the revolution and that they were but just another group as participants.
- This executive was later to speak at the same rally as the leader of the Muslim Brotherhood, but was denied the chance to speak.
There are uprisings all over the Middle East. From the New York Times…
- Saudi Arabia is “Feeling increasingly isolated and concerned that the U.S. may no longer be a reliable backer…”
The Perfect Storm
Per Glenn, The Perfect Storm is composed of the following elements…
Economy – War - Extremist Islam - The Border
Energy – Political Correctness – The Enemy Within
Previously, we have dealt all these issues, but not all at once.
With Saudi Arabia and Libya having problems, you could be seeing an impact at the gas pump. As Saddam Hussein’s army was being pushed out of Kuwait, he set fire to the oil wells there. As a comparison,
- 185 million gallons – Gulf Oil Spill
- 36 billion gallons – Kuwait Oil Fields
Morocco is also having demonstrations. They are right across the Strait from Spain.
Madison, WI Demonstrations
Back in the U.S. Glenn showed videos of socialists and communists supporting the demonstrators in Madison, WI.
There was then a short discussion of Democracy versus a Republic and why the nation’s Founders chose a Republic form of government rather than a democracy. Per John Adams, 1814…
“Remember democracy lasts long. It soon wastes, exhausts, and murders itself. There never was a democracy yet that did not commit suicide.”
Who is calling for Democracy?
- The Muslim Brotherhood
- Van Jones
Who is calling for a Republic?
- And, possibly you.
Glenn then discussed the problems in Madison, WI and related them to a Republic form of government and noted that the WI Democrat senators left the state rather than doing their job – a firing offense for a private sector worker.
- Glenn’s critics are calling him conspiracy theorists.
- Cass Sunsteen, The Regulatory Czar, previously wrote about Conspiracies…
“II Government Response
What can government do about conspiracy theories, and what should it do?
1. Government might ban ‘conspiracy theories’ somehow defined.
2. Government might impose some kind of tax, financial or otherwise, on those, which disseminate such theories.
3. Government might itself engage in counter speech, marshaling arguments to discredit conspiracy theories.
4. Government might formally hire credible private parties to engage in counterspeak.
5. Government might engage in informal communication with such parties encouraging them to help.
Cass Sunsteen further said you needed to infiltrate those groups.
Glenn discussed various critics calling him delusional, a conspiracy theorist, etc for claiming that communists, socialists and Islamic radicals are working together in Egypt.
Glenn then showed a quote from the FBO.gov web site. The U.S. Air Force is looking for software that…
“Online Personal Management Service, 56 User Licenses, 10 Personas per user. Software will allow 10 personas per user, replete with background, history, supporting details and cyber presences that technically, culturally and geographically consistent.”
He then had a discussion of how the Left was all upset that President Bush wanted to do wiretaps, etc, but nowadays the Regulatory Czar is openly advocating using the above tactics on American groups and no one is calling out the administration on it.
March 3rd – Set for SDS All Out Education Demonstration
March 3rd – is set for a Pro-Islam Demonstration.
March 4th – Possible shutdown of the federal government because the continuing resolution funding the government runs out then.
In closing, Glenn notes that…
Leaders don’t panic, they prepare,
- To be revealed at a later program.