The theme for the day is abortion.
Glenn had a short discussion about abortion and Planned Parenthood.
- Founded by Margaret Sanger.
- Glenn showed a video of several modern progressives (e.g., Hillary Clinton, Jane Fonda) praising Margaret Sanger.
Glenn provided a few quotes from Ms Sanger…
- “We do not want word to get out that we want to exterminate the Negro race.”
- Letter to Clarence Gamble, 12/10/1939
- “The most urgent problem…how to limit and discourage the over-fertility of the mentally and physically defective.”
- Birth Control Review, 10/1921
Progressives in the U.S. were an offshoot of the Fabian Socialists in England.
Glenn discussed Joseph Kennedy and his reaction to his daughter, Rosemary, being born with a mental problem. He later had her lobotomized. She became the inspiration for the Special Olympics.
Quotes from other progressive notables…
- George Bernard Shaw – Justify your existence/worth before a panel.
- Teddy Roosevelt – We have no business allowing people of the wrong type to leave their blood (progeny) behind.
Glenn played the video of the woman on an English talk show discussing how the would put a pillow over the face of her child if that child was suffering.
Glenn notes that he has a special needs child. He says that there are two million couples waiting to adopt.
Guest: Lila Rose, President of Live Action
- She is a recent graduate of UCLA.
- She had taken a number of undercover videos of Planned Parenthood clinics over the years.
Glenn showed two videos taken at Planned Parenthood clinics…
- One video showed the employee aiding the trafficking of little girls.
- Another video showed the employee helping to concoct a story to cover up a 13 year old pregnant from a 31 year old boyfriend, to say she had sex with a classmate.
There was an extensive discussion of Lila’s experiences with Planned Parenthood clinics and what she experienced doing those undercover videos.