Congress is becoming more irrelevant.
- The FCC announced Net Neutrality to regulate the Internet.
- Experts said that this could never happen. They were wrong.
- Federal regulators say 16 offshore drilling projects can continue – but they must follow new guidelines.
- Nationalization of oil is not far off.
- Red tape requirements are impossible to comply with.
- Oil rigs are leaving the Gulf.
In other news.
- National debt is now over $14 trillion. This is significant because the debt to GDP ratio is approaching 90%, which many economists consider a breaking point.
- Gas prices are climbing, now at $3.07/gallon. Crude oil is now at $92.66/bbl. Why? The price of oil is pegged to the dollar. The more money we print, the higher the price of oil.
- More expensive in 2011
- Car insurance
- Health insurance
- Postal rates
- Credit cards
- Bankruptcy at 9% in 2010. Unemployment at 9.8%.
The program is beginning a new chapter.
- Glenn calls for a personal revolution.
- After every bubble in the last 10 years, America went back to sleep. We thought that America could have it all.
- Many of the crazy things he said are now happening.
- A fundamental transformation of America is required. But not the liberal, collectivist variety.
- America is great because America is good.
Glenn is “drawing a line in the sand”.
· People are the key. They make the country better or they make it worse.
· He invites the audience to join him.
· The country has made mistakes, but he will not dwell on them.
· He is teaching his family to be…
· He will encourage others she influences to be the same.
His e4 solution.
- God – I Am That I Am
- How we got here.
- I am. Yes, I can.
- A brighter future, always changing but always brighter.
This year he will increase his charitable contributions by investing in people.
He does not want people to just sit back and admire the problem. He wants you to become the person you were meant to be.
Fifteen years ago, he was broke and down on his luck and himself. These seven steps changed his life.
- Common Sense
He has a new book about these seven steps. The 7: Seven Wonders That Will Change Your Life http://www.amazon.com/dp/1451625510?tag=glenbeckprogram&camp=213381&creative=390973&linkCode=as4&creativeASIN=1451625510&adid=0QV8B8AT64NAGSF1WDN8
The far left is promoting revolution.
- Francis Fox-Piven
- An audio clip of her speaking where she discusses the positive aspects of disruptive behavior at bottom of society
- Blockading streets
- Refuse to cooperate with authority
- Close down schools
- Showed a picture of her with President Clinton when he signed the Motor Voter Law.
- Jeremiah Wright
- Preaching in 2005 wherein he calls for revolution to take from the haves to give to the have-nots.
- Van Jones
- A video clip of him talking about a recipe for a battleground.
- Previously he told people to make Obama do what he knows should be done.
- Margaret Prescott
- Audio clip where she notes the hundreds of thousands of people rioting in Europe. She wonders if we in America are too complacent.
The media ignores the left’s calls for violence.
Attempts will be to cause a problem so that people will demand a solution that they have already designed.
Wilmington, OH follow-up
- Video clip of the Sugar tree Ministry where the director spoke of donations of money, food and volunteers
- A renewed sense of community
- Offers of support from all over.