Trouble in Europe
- Communists and unions are not backing down.
- Terrorist attacks expected.
- The UN said unemployment is inflaming the middle class.
- Economists say that the world is becoming unstable.
- Trouble is coming to America.
- Border problems are occurring along our border with Mexico.
- Recommended Book: “The Coming Insurrection” http://www.amazon.com/Coming-Insurrection-Semiotext-Intervention/dp/1584350806/ref=sr_1_1?s=books&ie=UTF8&qid=1286476659&sr=1-1
Comparing and Contrasting Two Washington D.C Rallys
Glenn started off by asking “Who Are We?” as a country.
Case 1 Case 2
Free Market Governmental Central Entities
Hard Work Handouts
Personal Responsibility Bailouts
Individual Liberty “Controlled” liberty
Which best describes the country you want to live in? Which describes the direction you want the country to go in? Which type of country do you want to leave to your children and grandchildren?
- Are We Done?
- Is America No Longer of Value?
He discusses how America responds time and again to natural disasters around the world, and is the first to show up with supplies and support. If we are done, who would replace us and perform those roles: Canada? Brazil? China?
10/2 “One Nation Working Together” Rally
· Some signs…
o Were calling for jobs. What kinds of jobs do these people want to create?
o Touting socialism and communism. This even though socialism and communism have failed everywhere it has been tried.
o The ideals of these groups are the antithesis of America’s founding principals.
o Many at this rally are young people. How is it that they can be so excited about these alternative values? It is because they have not been taught America’s values growing up.
Which Rally was authentic? (Still photos and video clips were shown.)
8/28 “Restoring Honor” 10/2 “One Nation Working Together”
Normal folks Union T-Shirts
Voluntary attendance Members told to go
Wants hope for all Attendees shown advocating violence against the
Capitalist “system” and how that violence was
After the event-spotless After the event – trash and discarded literature all
over; the World War II Memorial trashed.
Glenn compared the two cultures represented by comparing the moon landing versus Woodstock.
Dr. Peter Singer was shown advocating
- That parents be allowed to kill their babies for any reason up to 28 days after birth.
- Nothing morally wrong with killing babies up to the point that they are self-aware, about two years old.
Two BBC Videos Shown
1. Fabian Society (A British socialist group, a counterpart to American progressives)
- A Fabian representative on a TV talk show was shown describing how it was preferred to smother a baby born with problems.
- George Bernard Shaw was also a member. He advocated killing members of society who are not being productive.
- Showed an English classroom with children about 10 years old
- Teacher advocating a reduction in the children’s family’s carbon footprint of ten percent.
- When asked all but two students agreed to carry this message home.
- As the teacher gave homework assignments to the class, she was shown pushing a red button twice.
- The heads of the two students not agreeing were shown exploding, drenching all around with blood and brain matter.
Videos are available on http://www.theblaze.com/.
Several personal stories of people taking the “40 Day Challenge” were shown.