- 1882 – Nietzsche “God is dead”
- 1966 – Time Magazine “Is God dead?”
- 2011 – Glenn Beck Program “God lives, is involved and waiting for you to notice and respond.”
- About the size of New Jersey.
- Surrounded by countries undergoing upheaval.
- In the last 24 hours or so…
- The U.N. Secretary Ban Ki Moon said, “Israel needs to end its occupation of the Palestinian territories.” He called the occupation “Morally and politically unsustainable.”
- Turkey – “Turkey Deputy Prime Minister Urges Alliance with Iran.”
- Talking about the return of the 12th Imam.
- Recent developments boost Iran’s regional power.
- Iran and Lebanon strengthening ties.
- Israel commandos board Iranian cargo ship and discover Chinese anti-ship missiles.
- Leftist radicals are planning Freedom Flotilla II.
- Facebook removes page calling for a 3rd Palestinian Intifada.
- Page contained…
“Judgment day will be brought upon us only once the Muslims have killed all the Jews.”
· This page has more than 347,000 fans.
- 2,200 U.S. Marines are getting ready to deploy to Libya.
- An Egyptian paper reported officials of the Obama administration met with the Muslim Brotherhood in 2009.
- Glenn showed the video of NSC Head, Clapper saying before Congress the Muslim Brotherhood is no big deal.
o Politico reports that last Fall, “Obama NSC meets with Egyptian democracy advocates”.
o Also included were bi-partisan groups advocating the administration get more involved in Egypt. The groups included…
· Projects for Middle East Democracy
· Human Rights Watch
· Carnegie Endowments
· Brookings Institution
· Freedom House
· Center for American Progress
§ George Soros is involved with all these groups.
§ Also involved at the meeting was Samantha Power from the Obama administration.
· She is the wife of Cass Sunsteen.
· The New York Times describes her as…
“The foremost voice for human rights within the White House…and she has Obama’s ear.”
§ She wrote the book “Problem from Hell” (See à http://www.amazon.com/Problem-Hell-America-Age-Genocide/dp/0061120146/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1301546338&sr=8-1 )
o George Soros contacted her based on the ideas she put forward in this book.
o Together they formed the Global Center for the Responsibility to Protect.
§ This is the doctrine used to get us into Libya.
§ A report from the meeting reads…
“Participants who attended the meeting were reluctant to get into the substantive details of what the NSC officials discussed in the hour-long meeting. But they suggested the meeting comes in the mist of the Obama administration conducting a review of its policy on democracy in the Middle East and a significantly stepped-up focus by senior Obama administration officials on the Egyptian democracy issue in particular” [Politico, 11/02/10]
“Stability in Egypt is an illusion, and we have to get on the right side of this thing.”
Israel and Egypt
Glenn discussed Israel and how Egypt had helped protect Israel while all the other countries around it were hostile. Also, how small it is. This small area is the source of three of the world’s major religions.
Israel and the Alamo
He also discussed a trip he took to the Alamo in Texas and said that it reminded him of Israel. He had the same feeling in both places – both are so small.
§ At the Alamo, less than 200 Texans held off 2,400 Mexicans for 13 days.
§ He showed a letter from Col William Travis asking for help in defending the Alamo.
§ Israel is also surrounded like the Alamo was.
§ Glenn calls for freedom lovers the world over to come to the aid of Israel.
He also called for people to stand up for God, Freedom and Families.
Lastly, he showed a video of Jacob Barrett, a twelve-year-old boy with an IQ or 170. He is a math whiz, has a photographic memory and is super capable. In Glenn’s office Jacob was shown deriving equations and writing them on a window in Glenn’s office with a Marks-A-Lot. He has skipped seven grades and is enrolled in college. After the video, Glenn introduced him and his parents on the set and had a talk with them.