Politicians and the media told you that…
- He asks why people are not admitting the above since it forecasts accurately what has been happening?
- He feels that for them to be successful, they need you to be ignorant and unprepared.
The Middle East
- Tunisia - Might be the trigger of a larger series of events (uprising began on January 31st.)
- Syria – Is experiencing snipers, car burnings, total chaos, violent protesters, burned down government offices, police officers attacked.
- Jordan – Fears of civil war as protests escalate, clashes with police.
- Yemen – 110 killed at a weapons plant.
- The Yemeni President says he will make no more concessions.
- He also said chaos looms.
- Libya – It’s not a war, it is a kinetic military activity.
- The President is to explain.
- The Left is OK with this.
- Secretary of Defense Gates said on a Sunday talk show…”It (Libya) is not a vital national interest to the U.S.
- Glenn showed a newspaper headline “Jihadist that fought U.S. in Afghanistan now enjoy American support in Libya.”
- A Nobel Peace Prize winning President encouraging unrest in the Middle East saying “Rise Up!”.
- Now, people are rising up and getting killed everywhere.
- Who then launches a 3rd war against a Muslim nation that poses no immediate threat to this country.
- He never made the case to the American people, and…
- There is no exit strategy or
- Answering the question “What does victory look like?”
Now the New York Times has reported…
- That the Muslim Brotherhood has formed a tacit partnership with the Egyptian military.
- And they are poised to gain control.
- Also in Libya.
- But the administration tells us that the Muslim Brotherhood is a peaceful, secular organization.
- Glenn then showed the video of the head of the Muslim Brotherhood preaching death to all Jews.
The Next Step…Part 2, Protests become contagious.
- In London this weekend, 500,000 protestors demonstrated. Glenn showed some video of Police beating on people, windows being broken, graphiti being sprayed on walls, etc.
- He suggests reading “The Coming Insurrection” (http://www.amazon.com/Coming-Insurrection-Semiotext-Intervention/dp/1584350806/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1301374514&sr=8-1 )
- He said that the protests in England were led by trade unions.
· Like here in the U.S., unions are in bed with politicians.
o Glenn showed video of candidate Obama discussing how he coordinated with various SEIU officials.
o In the U.K., the Labor Party head claimed that the government has gone too far.
o Glenn showed a quote from Stephen Lerner, calling for direct action…
“We’re in a moment where we need to figure out in a much more direct action much more concrete way how we really are trying to disrupt and create uncertainty for…how corporations operate.”
· Per the London Telegraph, the anarchists went an upscale grocery store on a rampage and…
“The only time they showed any enthusiasm was when one member shouted ‘The Bank of America’s just been attacked in America!” And they all cheered.”
· Glenn showed an article in “The Nation” magazine laying out a ten-point guide on “How to Build a Progressive Tea Party.”
· These groups all seem to attack the same targets.
o Detroit – The UAW invaded and shut down a branch of the Bank of America for half an hour.
· Disrupted a bank in Pennsylvania.
· Demonstrated at the home of a bank executive.
· Stephen Lerner Update
o SEIU has confirmed that Stephen is still on their payroll.
· Francis Fox Piven has called for demonstrations here like the ones in Europe.
· Glenn showed an Iranian video welcoming the 12th Imam, as he is about to appear.
· He showed a video of Louis Farrakhan saying that white Americans are daemons.
· He then played an audio of the leader of the Black Panthers saying…
“You have fallen into this trap Barak Obama, and you should have listened to Louis Farrakhan a long time ago when you were at his table. The white man’s time is up.
So we have…
· Uprisings in the Middle East.
· Unions and anarchists and uprisings in Europe.
· Unions and anarchists and uprisings in the U.S.
· The Vice Chair of the Communist Party USA, Scott Marshall, on video was discussing Madison, WI. He said that there is a radicalization in the legislatures he has never seen before.
· Glenn showed a video of a U.S. Senator at a Planned Parenthood rally saying that the Republicans are lying about budget concerns and that “They don’t deserve the freedoms that are in the Constitution.”
Acorn has gone global.
· Hillary Clinton helped create.
· Original mission was to correct conservative media misinformation.
· Now, David Brock, the head of Media Matters says they will focus almost exclusively on Fox.
· In the Politico, they wrote of media Matters…
“The strategy that we had had towards Fox was basically a strategy of containment.” Now it is guerilla warfare and sabotage.
“The group will focus on Newscorp CEO Rupert Murdoch and try to disrupt his commercial interests whether they be here or looking at what is going on in London right now.”
· Glenn points out that this is the same strategy called for by Stephen Lerner in his Economic Terrorism talk. (See here for more details à http://beck-cliff-notes.blogspot.com/2011/03/glenn-beck-program-march-23-2011.html ).
· A Jewish group took $200,000 from George Soros’ Open Society Institute last year. Now, they are beginning a campaign to get Glenn off the air, both TV and radio.
Today, the President will be discussing his Libya strategy, nine days after he began military operations.
Glenn thinks Israel is being set up for a fall.
Looking Evil in the Eye
- Glenn showed pictures of Palestinians celebrating the murder of five members of the Fogel family.
- Per the Washington Examiner, in Libya, we may be arming Gaddafi rebels with weapons.
- Per the Daily Telegraph, these are the same people that were fighting American soldiers in Iraq and Afghanistan but are now being supported by American airplanes in Libya
- A U.S. Military Academy study concluded…
“Libya contributed far more fighters per capita to Al Queda in Iraq than any other nationality…including Saudi Arabia.”
- Glenn showed a Jerusalem Post headline…
“French PM: Palestinian state must be created in 2011.”
- The Responsibility to Protect (See here for more details à http://beck-cliff-notes.blogspot.com/2011/03/glenn-beck-program-march-24-2011.html ) . Glenn thinks this was the motivation to do military action in Libya. Some people already want to apply this principal to Israel and the Palestinians.
- Who is urging protection of the Palestinians from the Israelis? It is Richard Faulk, the U.N.’s Special Representative on Human Rights in Occupied Palestine Territories. Mr. Faulk compared the Israelis to the Nazis. He also said…
“Protective action must be taken immediately to offset the persisting and wide-ranging violations of the fundamental human right to life, and in view of the emergency situation that is producing a humanitarian catastrophe that is unfolding day by day.”
- Glenn then gave some background on Stephen Lerner.
- Union members have been urged to flood the Attorney General’s offices to urge the Attorney General to be on the side of the homeowners, not the big banks and to investigate the foreclosure practices.