We could be looking at the end of our country’s sovereignty as we know it!
No one else is covering what Glenn is on his program.
Part of the human condition is to look for things that are normal and hang on to that, even when they are not. Things today are not normal.
Unrest in Europe is coming to America.
The band-aid fixes are not working and the band-aids are coming off.
- Prince Charles and Camilla in their limo in the middle of the student led riots.
- One rioter was even able to reach in and put a hand on Camilla.
- Security guards were seconds away from drawing their guns.
- Some in the crowd were shouting “Off with their heads!”
- They were advocating for Revolution.
- Various US political and other public figures discussing global world order, global citizenry, global etc.
- Janet Napolitano discussing Wal-Mart and how you can contact Wal-Mart employees if you see something suspicious.
- Al Sharpton advocating the Rush Limbaugh should not be allowed to express his opinion on the air.
- Showed a portion of Van Jones’ Sept 28th clip of him speaking of the “Top Down, Bottom Up, Inside Out” strategy.
- Showed a clip of a 15-year-old teenager in England advocating continuing riots in the streets of London.
Glenn discussed global socialism.
- Founded Wikileaks
- His stated motivation is to be a “Force for chaotic good.”
- Glenn asks rhetorically, “When has chaos ever been ‘good’? “Chaos for Good” will ultimately lead to more government control.
- Vladimir Putin advocates giving Assange a Nobel Peace Prize.
- The NY Times would not publish Climategate emails because they were private and stolen. However, they have no compulsion about releasing the Wikileaks documents even though they were Classified and stolen.
- In Germany, if you contribute to Wikileaks, you get a tax deduction.
- Wikileaks exposed that you cannot trust the government.
- In the US, the goal is more transparency. In Europe, it is more chaos. They are not the same.
- The title is “Securing Human Intelligence and Enforcing Lawful Dissemination Act” shield Bill.
- It makes it easier to prosecute people under the Espionage Act.
- The Espionage Act was enacted by President Wilson.
- The new bill gives the government more powers.
Guest – Judge Napolitano:
- Glenn and the judge discussed the Wikileaks situation.
- Judge Napolitano supports Assange actions to publicize government’s lies and duplicity.
- The public should know about that.
- The Judge feels Wikileaks is equivalent to the Pentagon Papers on the Vietnam War.
- Glenn disagreed with the Judge because he saw that the motivation of Assange was so detrimental to an on-going society.
Pentagon Papers – The Supreme Court’s decision on the Pentagon Papers guts the Espionage Act.
Glenn discussed the largest terror attack on the US prior to 9/11.
- It occurred during the Wilson Administration leading up to WWI.
- German saboteurs blew up a munitions plant in Jew Jersey.
- One of the artillery shells pierced the Statue of Liberty.
- Wilson blamed big business because he was not ready to take on the Germans.
Program Interruption – The program was interrupted for news about the test vote in the Senate about the extension of the Bush tax cuts. Also, Obama’s remarks about the situation.
Guest – Representative Jason Chaffetz, R Utah
- Glenn and the Congressman discussed the tax cut bill.
- Cost is approximately $850 billion
- $56 billion is for unemployment payouts.
- $300 billion is added to the debt. In effect, this is new stimulus.
- Glenn asks that if the bill is not right for America that Representative Chaffetz not to vote for it. Don’t buy into the artificial deadline pressure to pass a bill that is not good.
- The people of the town are untied by faith, pulling together in the face of adversity.
- The town is getting ready for Glenn’s program from there on Dec 15th and the many visitors they expect to go along with it.
- Obama’s spiritual advisor.
- Glenn discussed Wallace going around discussing Glenn’s criticizing and having a problem with ‘social justice’.
- Glenn agrees that he does have a problem with the concept as defined by Wallace.
- Glenn says the Wallace definition of social justice has the government in charge of charitable works and that Wallace is pushing that concept as he goes around to speak at various churches and institutions of faith.
Glenn then showed a clip of a Georgia minister asking his congregation if they were in favor of opening the facilities of the church to the homeless to help them get through the current and upcoming bad weather. He got approval and the members volunteered money, supplies and their efforts to help out. The minister did not ask for government help, they did it themselves.